Play-doh creations

I created a flower out of Play-Doh because it can represent many different things. I think the main thing it represents is growth. Right now I’m at a blooming age so I’m experiencing a lot of different changes with myself physically and mentally. I’m starting to change in the way I talk and think because I don’t act the same as I use to. A flower also represents the most beautiful moments in my life for example when we bought a new house or when my first nephew was born. The flower also represents that whenever I’m going through a hard time I need to remember that it doesn’t last forever just like seasons. Winter will eventually come to an end and the flowers will bloom again. Lastly, I want to find a purpose just like how a flower’s purpose is to produce pollen for bee’s. I want to have an important role and find a big motivation in life. My classmate’s play-doh creations were very interesting because many of them created something I didn’t know represented them. For example one classmate created a soccer ball and I didn’t know soccer meant a lot to her. Another classmate created a music note because she loves music and singing.  Another classmate created a money sign because she wants to become successful when she gets older and wants to be independent. In conclusion this really showed me how something simple like a music note or sport can have a really big importance in someone’s life.

One thought on “Play-doh creations

1. Your play-doh creation is actually really good. It basically relates to everyone. We are all blooming right now, trying to figure out who we are.